Dive into the world of Frozen as we bring you the most exciting and brain-teasing frozen trivia you’ve ever encountered! Whether you’ve been singing along since its release or just recently caught the Frozen fever, this trivia quiz is for you. Ready for a challenge?
Before you get started, try our 15-question video quiz about the Frozen movie. It’s the perfect activity for family game night or testing your knowledge against your friends! If you like kids movies, check out these quizzes too.
Frozen Trivia Questions
The Disney movie, Frozen, is an animated masterpiece that has captured the hearts of millions worldwide. The movie is filled with memorable characters, iconic songs, and a storyline that resonates with audiences of all ages. To get started, we’ve categorized the trivia questions into different sections to make things more exciting.
- Who is the duke of Weselton?
- What is the name of the kingdom where Elsa and Anna live?
- The character of Elsa is inspired by which fairy tale character?
- Which actress is the voice of Elsa?
- How many older brothers does Prince Hans have?
- Who directed the movie Frozen?
- Who sings the song “First Time in Forever”?
Deep Dive into Characters
- What are the names of Anna’s parents?
- Who is the leader of the Northuldra tribe?
- What is the name of the wind spirit?
- Who are the giant creatures made of rocks?
- Who is Grand Pabbie?
- What is the name of the snowman brought to life by Elsa’s magic?
- Who is the youngest player during Elsa’s coronation ceremony?
Songs and Soundtracks
- Who sang “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” as young Anna?
- “The Next Right Thing” is sung by which character?
- Which song from Frozen won an Academy Award?
- Who wrote the songs for Frozen?
- Which Frozen song has the line “Love is an open door”?
Fun Facts and Behind the Scenes
- What was Elsa’s palace made of?
- In which location does Elsa build her ice palace?
- Which Disney character makes a cameo appearance in Frozen?
- Who sang the voice of young Elsa?
- Which actor voiced King Agnarr, Elsa and Anna’s father?
Frozen Sequels and Spin-offs
- What is the name of the short film released after Frozen, featuring Olaf?
- Evan Rachel Wood voiced a new character in Frozen 2. Who was it?
- Which tribe resides in the Enchanted Forest in Frozen 2?
- Who sings the song “Into the Unknown” in Frozen 2?
- Which character said, “Oh, I love it. It’s so cute. It’s like a little baby unicorn.”?
Answers to Part One of the Frozen Trivia Quiz
- The duke of Weselton is a trade partner of the kingdom of Arendelle.
- Elsa and Anna live in the kingdom of Arendelle.
- Elsa is inspired by the Snow Queen from Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale.
- Idina Menzel is the voice of Elsa.
- Prince Hans has 12 older brothers.
- Jennifer Lee directed the movie Frozen.
- Anna (Kristen Bell) sings the song “First Time in Forever”.
- Anna’s parents are King Agnarr and Queen Iduna.
- Yelana is the leader of the Northuldra tribe.
- Gale is the name of the wind spirit.
- Earth giants are the creatures made of rocks.
- Grand Pabbie is the troll king.
- Olaf is the snowman brought to life by Elsa’s magic.
- Elsa is the youngest player during her coronation ceremony.
- Kristen Bell, as young Anna, sang “Do You Want to Build a Snowman”.
- Anna sings “The Next Right Thing”.
- “Let It Go” from Frozen won an Academy Award.
- Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez wrote the songs for Frozen.
- Anna and Prince Hans sing the line “Love is an open door” in their duet.
- Elsa’s palace is made of ice. It is an ice castle.
- Elsa builds her ice palace on the North Mountain.
- Mickey Mouse makes a cameo appearance in Frozen.
- Eva Bella voiced young Elsa.
- Alfred Molina voiced King Agnarr.
- Olaf said, “Oh, I love it. It’s so cute. It’s like a little baby unicorn.”
MORE Frozen Trivia – Movie Details
- In which year was the movie “Frozen” released?
- Which famous Disney duo makes a quick cameo in “Frozen” during Elsa’s coronation?
- What’s the title of the sequel to “Frozen”?
- Which character says, “Oh, I love it. It’s so cute. It’s like a little baby unicorn”?
- What fruit does Olaf compare his head to when he first meets Anna?
Character Development and Motives
- Why does Elsa initially run away from Arendelle?
- What does Kristoff sell for a living?
- Who tricks Anna into believing they are in love in order to take over Arendelle?
- What memory does Grand Pabbie remove from Anna about Elsa?
- Who tries to teach Kristoff the ways of love and states “we’re not saying you can change him, ’cause people don’t really change”?
Songs and Musical Moments
- Which song includes the lyrics “A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I’m the queen”?
- Who duets with Elsa in the song “Show Yourself” in “Frozen 2”?
- Which character performs the song “When I Am Older”?
- In “Frozen 2”, who sings “All Is Found”?
- What advice does the song “Fixer Upper” give about love?
Behind the Scenes Frozen Trivia
- What inspired the story of “Frozen”?
- Which character in “Frozen” was initially supposed to be a villain but underwent a significant change in character development?
- Who composed the score for “Frozen”?
- Which actor provides the voice for the character Olaf?
- How many Academy Awards did “Frozen” win?
Sequel & Further Explorations
- In “Frozen 2”, which element is Elsa connected to?
- Who is the antagonist in “Frozen 2”?
- What role does Lieutenant Mattias play in “Frozen 2”?
- What are the four elements introduced in “Frozen 2”?
- What do Anna and Olaf find in the cave in “Frozen 2”?
Answers to MORE Frozen Trivia Questions
- The movie “Frozen” was released in 2013.
- Rapunzel and Flynn Rider from “Tangled” make a quick cameo during Elsa’s coronation.
- The title of the sequel to “Frozen” is “Frozen 2”.
- Olaf says the line, “Oh, I love it. It’s so cute. It’s like a little baby unicorn”.
- Olaf compares his head to a button nose.
- Elsa runs away from Arendelle because she fears her powers.
- Kristoff sells ice.
- Prince Hans tricks Anna.
- Grand Pabbie removes Anna’s memory of Elsa’s magical powers.
- The rock trolls in the song “Fixer Upper” try to teach Kristoff about love.
- “Let It Go” includes the lyrics “A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I’m the queen”.
- Elsa duets with her mother, Queen Iduna, in “Show Yourself”.
- Olaf performs “When I Am Older”.
- Queen Iduna sings “All Is Found”.
- “Fixer Upper” states that love is about seeing the potential in someone.
- The story of “Frozen” was inspired by Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Snow Queen”.
- Elsa was initially supposed to be a villain.
- Christophe Beck composed the score for “Frozen”.
- Josh Gad provides the voice for Olaf.
- “Frozen” won 2 Academy Awards.
- In “Frozen 2”, Elsa is connected to the element of ice/water.
- The antagonist in “Frozen 2” is the past actions of Arendelle and its leaders.
- Lieutenant Mattias was a loyal soldier of Arendelle who became trapped in the Enchanted Forest.
- The four elements introduced are Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth.
- Anna and Olaf find a map and a message from their parents in the cave.
We hope you enjoyed this frozen trivia blog post. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or a newbie to the world of Frozen, there’s always something new to learn. How many questions were you able to answer correctly? Don’t forget to take the video quiz and share your score with friends and family! Good luck and may the spirit of the North Mountain guide you to the correct answers!